Tweet

Welcome

License

Friday, June 01, 2012

WHY WAS JOE ORTIZ ARBITRARILY CANCELLED FROM FACEBOOK? WITH NO EXPLANATION?

Dear Friend:

 
 
As I have been suspecting would happen, Facebook has arbitrarily cancelled my account with no explanation. I have been trying to warn you folks that if you speak out against the Pharisaical Cabal, and begin to expose who they are, they will try to silence you. Just moments after I shared with Rivka Kadesh (on Facebook) that they were trying to silence me, I was cancelled around 2:15 AM, on June 1. 2012.

I have been warning people that our 1st Amendment Rights would be taken away from us. As a citizen of the US and a journalist, I have the right to express my opinion in the public square, as long as I do not defame, slander nor insult those who I disagree with. I have been outspoken about various groups and entities concerning empire, conspiracy, hubris, mendacity, greed, lust and power, but always in a professional manner. Now, FaceBook has chosen to shut me up, arbitrarily, without giving me any specific reason:

The First Amendment (Amendment I) to the United States Constitutionis part of the Bill of Rights. The amendment prohibits the making of any law respecting an establishment of religion, impeding the free exercise of religion, abridging the freedom of speech, infringing on the freedom of the press, interfering with the right to peaceably assemble or prohibiting the petitioning for a governmental redress of grievances. 
 
Please cut and paste this and post this message on your wall and any of the groups you belong to. And ask FaceBook "Why?"

Thank You!
 
P.S.
 
Forward this message to Mark Zuckerberg at his Facebook address: http://facebook.com/zuck

3 comments:

Jared Mauldin said...

As with most journalist and thousands of other Americans who don't think this through, your right to free speech pertains to the government exclusively. Zuckerberg runs a business. Businesses have the right to throw you out for wearing the wrong shoes my friend. Facebook is not a civil liberty.

Anonymous said...

LOL, people get kicked off Facebook every day, every hour. They have a right to ban anyone for any reason.

Anonymous said...

As I recall, there was a great man who lived in the Middle East several thousand years ago. No one has ever equaled or surpassed him in philosophy, medicine, miracle-working, teaching, predicting, healing, loving....He was arrested but the judge found not a single fault in the same man. But he was convicted by a blind crowd and killed. The same blind crowd has just crucified you, dear Brother. One of these days the same ancient philosopher/miracle worker etc. will return and the same blind crowd will suddenly be able to see rocks to hide under when they see Him coming as their Judge! (End of story about the End of history!) Gabe