- Parents must be entirely given to God, willing to sacrifice anything for Christ.
- They must seek and follow the voice of the Holy Spirit as He leads into all truth and into all action of a serious or moral nature. Regardless of their "tent-making" source of income, they must have a mission of evangelism and serving and glorifying Christ.
- Children must be encouraged to give their hearts entirely to Jesus as early as possible.
- Parents must do their best to inculcate a sense of mission in their children. Parents must not be afraid, but proud, to teach their children their family is different: different from the majority, different from the mainstream evangelical church -- a family seeking the salvation of souls and God’s truth more than anything.
- Children must see their parents publicly stand up for true and Christian values, willing to pay the price of social ostracism. Children must see parents who live their Christian witness and moral and political convictions all week. When children see this and understand that possible controversy and even persecution are part of following the leading of the Lord, children will be much more inclined to admire their parents and share parental goals at a very early age, becoming little Christian conservative activists themselves. (Matt. 5:10-12)
- Statistics show the evangelical church is losing about 93% of its young people to the world after high school graduation. It would be insane to turn over your life savings to an investment company that had a record of losing 93% of the funds entrusted to it. Why entrust the eternal souls of your most precious possessions, your children, to the local evangelical church?
- Our young people are alienated largely because they do not see in the church and its leadership what I saw in my parents: mission and willingness to suffer if necessary for what we know is right. Instead, children in community churches see 34% of married church couples divorce, with many unbiblical remarriages blessed by the church. (See What Christ Really Taught About Divorce and Remarriage) Considering such spiritual weakness and hypocrisy, most local community churches could not be more calculated to alienate your precious children.
I am not passing judgment if you feel the Holy Spirit is leading you to stay in the church and shed what good influence you can. Christ did not demand everyone forsake the Pharisee-dominated synagogues of His day (Matt. 23:2). However, you are involved in a spiritually unhealthy situation. Staying in such a church is perilous because of how your children will be interpreting your liberty. On one hand, you are aware that the very greatest evil of all time is now being poured out on society by Jewish supremacy. On the other, the very evangelical church you are attending unconditionally supports Israel, the visible manifestation of such evil. What do your children conclude from your example of not speaking up, especially during times of vivid moral conflict, such as the latest episode of shelling of Gaza or Jewish-inspired attacks on Christianity through ABC’s “Good Christian Bitches”? It is that you are willing to exchange truth for security and non-controversy. Far from setting a clear pattern of putting God’s truth first, regardless of the cost, you are saying it is fine to obscure truth of the greatest importance in order to pursue a hidden agenda of trying to enlighten “Israel-firsters” as well as benefiting from the fellowship, Sunday school, and "worship experience" of your local church.
Sooner or later, Christian anti-Zionists who have lived such a double life must take to heart the words of Paul in II Corinthians 6:17: “Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, says the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.” Many pro-Israel evangelicals, aware of Palestinian suffering, yet bidding Godspeed to Antichrist Zionism, have become partakers of its evil deeds and are defiled by such compromise. Despite exuberant professions of love and acceptance, the pro-Zionist church really believes that if you criticize Israel you are cursed by God. If you ever betray your true beliefs, you will be despised, humiliated and expelled as its enemy, a person the church will have no hesitancy in calling a tool of the devil.
An alternative form of Christian worship and education exists at our website. We invite people of every doctrinal persuasion (including those who have no religion) to consider our alternative to the errors of popular Christianity. Babylon the Great is an evil so enormous and threatening it will eventually destroy the church itself. Can you stand before Christ on the Day of Judgment and proudly say you were part of a church which helped make the Great Harlot’s world control possible?
Rev. Ted Pike is director of the National Prayer Network, a Christian, conservative watchdog organization. NATIONAL PRAYER NETWORK, P.O. Box 828, Clackamas, OR 97015